Ltd. Company in UK – our accounting services
Those traders who conduct a Limited Company are obliged to perform a full accounting service and open yearly clearance. To be eligible to establish a Ltd. company you require a Companies House registration. That’s when our accountants come to help you – we can help with all the complicated processes involved in company registration and accounting and even do it entirely for you as your proxies. What’s more, our role does not end there – we can agree on a constant cooperation with your company to ensure that all financial and tax proceedings are in order. We guarantee the highest quality of service for the best price.
Our accounting company in Manchester provides full service for Limited Companies, including:
- Free consultation regarding registration of a Ltd. company in UK;
- Bookkeeping and annual accounts;
- VAT registration and tax returns;
- Corporation tax;
- Companies House and HMRC contact and proceedings;
- Preparation of monthly and yearly clearings;
- Financial and tax advice;
- Payroll services, including P60, P46, P11 etc.