The government is urging businesses to prepare for changes for Britain’s exit from the EU ahead of the 1st January deadline.
Regardless of Britain’s trade deal there will be changes businesses have to prepare for, these will include:
• the way businesses import and export goods.
• the process for hiring people from the EU; and
• the way businesses provide services in EU markets.
The government’s Business Secretary, Alok Sharma, recommends you:
• Check what actions you need to take by visiting gov.uk/transition.
• Sign-up for updates.
• Attend government webinars for additional support, you can sign up to attend BEIS webinars now.
Unless you act, there is a risk business operation will be interrupted.
How is your business preparing for Brexit?
#brexit #businessplanning #planningforbrexit